Episode 12: Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Relish
Roasted Pork Tenderloin With Cranberry Relish
Author: Mat. Jeanne Zablotskyy
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- 2 tablespoons of garlic infused olive oil (or just plain olive oil)
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary leaves
- 3 cups of cold water
- 2 tablespoons of kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 bay leafs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper corns
- 2 cups of fresh (or frozen) cranberries
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of white sugar
- 2 tablespoons of horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- In three cups of cold water dissolve 2 tablespoons of salt and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Add peppercorns and bay leaves.
- Brine the pork tenderloins for about 3+ hours or more.
- Take the tenderloins our of the brine and dry them well.
- Season with olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, and rosemary making sure to rub the seasoning all over the meat.
- Bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes.
- In a sauce pan combine 1 cup of water, brown and white sugar and bring it to a boil.
- Add cranberries and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked cranberries into a container with lid and let it come to a room temperature.
- Stir in the mustard and horseradish.